Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life and Myth Trainers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2017
Who are the trainers after Moolinda and Drake? I have all their spells but didn't get a quest sending me to the next trainer.

Thanks so much!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
MamaDawn4 on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
Who are the trainers after Moolinda and Drake? I have all their spells but didn't get a quest sending me to the next trainer.

Thanks so much!
Continue on the Main Story line as some spells are available via quests. Eventually you will make it to the Arcanum where you will meet Zander and Baba Yaga.

Here are a list of Life and Myth Spells (You can click on them to learn how to get each individual one).
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells#axzz4jCJJ4jGF

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Myth_School_Spells#axzz4jCJJ4jGF

Survivor
May 10, 2014

Thanks so much!
After you get all of their spells from the training menu, you don't move onto another teacher, but instead you only get spells obtainable via quests.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2010

Thanks so much!
There is no trainer after them. Starting at level 48 and continuing every 10 levels, skipping level 78, you are required to finish specific quests and solo fights to obtain your spell. Moolinda Woo and Professor Drake give you the quests.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Well, as a high level, I don't even have blinding light because the stupid guy isn't giving me the quest for it, so rip. (Olde Town, Goldpaws, the guy who gave you the into the Grizzelhim.) so I'm just in Khrysalis, waiting to go to the Arcanum. (Believe me, it starts to get really boring.)

•48 Quest for Rebirth (Wu)
•64/68 Quest for Gnomes! (Wu)
•86 Quest for Spinysaur (Wu)

Hope I see you in the spiral,
KatieLifeSword 96
NicoleGoldWhisper 41
Brianna 21
IsabellaWaterRider 40
AngelaFrostStalker 5
MackenzieDragonBreath 32

And I'm mostly playing on Katie LifeSword