Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buyback Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
I'm thinking of buying back my Training Points during the free Member Buyback, but I have a few questions if I do.

Will Lore Spells I got from Crafting and/or Loremaster be deleted, or will they stay?

What about spells I got from quests, like Pixie?

And finally, what about spells that are in the same school as I am?

From,

Colin IceCloud, Lv.98

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Shiny Shinx on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
I'm thinking of buying back my Training Points during the free Member Buyback, but I have a few questions if I do.

Will Lore Spells I got from Crafting and/or Loremaster be deleted, or will they stay?

What about spells I got from quests, like Pixie?

And finally, what about spells that are in the same school as I am?

From,

Colin IceCloud, Lv.98
Each of those spell types that you mentioned will stay. I speak from experience.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
The only spells that will be deleted will be ones that were bought with training points. So crafting/quest spells will stay, but even same school spells will be deleted as long as they weren't from a quest or crafted.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Daniel BattleLeaf on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
The only spells that will be deleted will be ones that were bought with training points. So crafting/quest spells will stay, but even same school spells will be deleted as long as they weren't from a quest or crafted.
School spells are 0 training points, so they do not get deleted. The only spells which get deleted are those you SPENT training points on.