Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level up elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2016
I came up with this idea because I think leveling up in this game is a bit too hard and what if you don't have a level 50 character for the level 50 elixir? Then this might solve these problems. tell me your thoughts on this idea
Thanks!

-Ethan Thunderwalker level 47

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
in the crown shop there are 2 elixirs for this - Boost XP and Major Boost XP elixirs.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Leveling isn't too hard and you can't just breeze through the game. This would make you way ahead of the appropriate level and make the game too easy.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
superethan20066 on May 11, 2017 wrote:
I came up with this idea because I think leveling up in this game is a bit too hard and what if you don't have a level 50 character for the level 50 elixir? Then this might solve these problems. tell me your thoughts on this idea
Thanks!

-Ethan Thunderwalker level 47
lvling in this game is super easy if you do all the side quests. Im almost max and starting polaris

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
In all honesty, leveling up is a really simple aspect of the game if you're anywhere under level 70. As long as you cram through side quests, you can easily get to level 50 in about a month or two's worth of gameplay. A level up elixir isn't needed, since KI has already incorporated several aspects to help with leveling up such as the Boost XP and Major Boost XP elixirs.

The fact that KI has incorporated a level 50 elixir is beyond interesting and beneficial. If you're too lazy to cram through a few simple quests to get to level 50 on just one wizard, that's honestly just laziness. Understand that the whole point of playing a game in general is to enjoy leveling up, working your way up to higher levels, seeing your growth, etc. Your goal shouldn't be just cramming your way through elixirs and whatnot just to max out your wizard within two days worth of work.