Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology - did not get the extract animus card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Is this a glitch? My fire wizard did not collect the card, although my other wizard did. Anything I can do to rectify this? I have been back to Ravenwood a few times to see if I could pick up this extract animus card, but am unable to do so.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
BriannaMarilyn on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
Is this a glitch? My fire wizard did not collect the card, although my other wizard did. Anything I can do to rectify this? I have been back to Ravenwood a few times to see if I could pick up this extract animus card, but am unable to do so.
did you check under myth spells that is where the card would go?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
BriannaMarilyn on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
Did you check under Myth spells in your deck? If so and it is not there then contact

support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
That guy in ravenwood and the book are right next to each other. Sometime I went back to the guy and was accidentally just going through the book.