Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-21-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It’s Friday, and we all know what time it is, right? So let’s get to it!

This week, we’d like to talk about storage. We all would love to have more of it, right? The Jewel Vault is our latest storage solution to keep your inventory neat and tidy. What sort of extra storage would you like to have next? Treasure cards? A storage locker for extra housing items? We want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Outdoor pets. In my red barn farm, I have one of the big plots of lands dedicated to all the pets I found around the sprila. Problem is I'm at max and can't place anymore.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Treasure Cards! Even with 999 space to hold them, I still find myself full.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
Survivor
Aug 08, 2016
How about some more backpack space? Maybe something between (50 - 150) more slots.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Treasure cards for sure. Jewels storage. Quite possibly a stitch jewels to a plain ring maybe up to three jewels or so.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
A money vault! Or a bank in the shopping district. It would be nice to one day see those empty buildings useful. Also, for many characters who quest and get to higher level worlds, storage of money becomes an issue due to selling constantly to have backpack space. This bank storage should be on one char and cannot transfer money throughout other characters. Thanks! Game on!

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
offhand make the seed vault have a higher limit of one per house/castle.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
I would be happy if we could just bump the bank and shared bank up another 25 slots.

I'd also be happy if we could stack flowers in the seed vault. I know I have so many different flowers and once you add multiples of them the space disappears so fast. My seed vault and attic are full on my main gardener.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello. I would like to see a pet vault. I currently have close to 300 pets, and they take up too many of my housing spots. I have gotten rid of many duplicates, but a lot of them are specific pet types (over a 100+ unique pets so far), and others are extras that I keep around for future hatches because they have special manifested abilities. Can we have like a Pet Storage Barn or Kennel to store a 100 pets at a time in? Would go a long way towards managing the pet problem.

Also a suggestion, if you do come up with a sort of pet vault, kennel, barn, or whatever, can you somehow make it have a view where multiple pets can be listed along with their stats and abilities? This would sort of be like the crown shop view where it shows like a tiles view or an icon view. That way you can see the stats or abilities of 6-8 pets at a time as you scroll through the list. I would also like to see a similar view for the gear vault. Its difficult to look at the stats a single item at a time. A shrunk view of 6-8 items and their stats would make it easier to quickly find a specific item or pet with a specific ability or attribute.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
A treasure card vault please. Because only being able to hoard 999 treasure cards in my backpack is clearly not enough. Especially when I want to stock up on a hundred legion shields or Fire from above cards.

Also, if you do make a treasure card vault (please please, this is something needed), can you add a view to it that breaks the cards out by the school they belong to? Maybe a list of the 7 schools plus Sun plus shadow. You click on the school in the list, and it opens to an icon or picture view showing the treasure cards you possess from that school. Currently having to scroll by clicking a forward or backward arrow to go through your whole tc deck to get to the specific school cards is rather cumbersome. Especially if its a balance card, and those are on the last page, and scrolling 30 times to the right to get to that last page with balance card items is rather annoying. Thanks.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
treasure cards but at least make it be able to store 1000 tc's

Hero
May 02, 2009
In regards to the question: a treasure card storage facility would be most helpful for those of us that are frequently close to or at 999 treasure cards.

In regards to storage overall: while the ones that we have currently are indeed nice, I do feel like that they should be increased from 100 to at least 200 or 250, and backpack space for non-member from 80 to 100. I feel this is needed because for those of us that like to hoard stuff like costumes and the like it becomes increasingly difficult to store things in banks, item vaults and mannequins (the latter of which is especially true for wands since they can't be currently placed on mannequins).

Survivor
May 13, 2012
Need more space on housing items and existing storage first.
My next choice would be mount and pet vaults.

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
A Treasure Card holder would be really cool to have in your house..

What i would like the most however is permanently upgrade your inventory space using crowns. Spending a couple thousand crowns for 25 or 50 more slots is something I'd happily invest in!

So often I have to clear out inventory, jewels and treasure card between card pack openings...

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
I think a temporary bag would be cool, one seperate from your regular bag from when you farm for items or gold.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
A pet vault, treasure card vault, and a furniture vault would be phenomenal additions to the game.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Survivor
May 14, 2012
Vaults for extra housing items would be great, especially for holiday items. Having multiple houses that get decorated for every holiday there is never enough room to store the items when you take them down to get ready for the next one.

And the idea for increasing non members back packs and banks is not a bad idea. The back pack especially because since the introduction of the gear sets if you have sets for questing, farming, taking care of plants and training pets, that does take up a lot of space in the back pack with only 80 slots.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
I am so glad this is the topic today thank you for posting it. I have a family account with 5 paid accounts and want to be able to share with my other accounts I wouldn't mind having to have yearly paid accounts just to have this. Why not reach for the sky when I see footprints on the moon.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
It’s Friday, and we all know what time it is, right? So let’s get to it!

This week, we’d like to talk about storage. We all would love to have more of it, right? The Jewel Vault is our latest storage solution to keep your inventory neat and tidy. What sort of extra storage would you like to have next? Treasure cards? A storage locker for extra housing items? We want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Hi I'd love to see one for housing items but treasure cards would be great to

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
More storage or new storage??? I would like a central storage area that could can be accessed by all my accounts. Such as a plaza or 'central park' where I can place my dungeons and the wizards on all my accounts can use them. A special storage for tc's that can also be accessed by all wizards on the family account.
Am sure there are other ways to create storage but am too busy to think about it right now. :)

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Does wanting seeds to have their own counter in the inventory count? They're on far too many drop tables to be mixed in with the gear/furniture items.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
I would really like if you guys can increase attic space, or make each house have its own individual attic storage. That is all!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2016
xDreamyHorizonx on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
A money vault! Or a bank in the shopping district. It would be nice to one day see those empty buildings useful. Also, for many characters who quest and get to higher level worlds, storage of money becomes an issue due to selling constantly to have backpack space. This bank storage should be on one char and cannot transfer money throughout other characters. Thanks! Game on!
yes I agree with you 100%