Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

monstrology is a waste

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
without being able to collect on all monsters monstrology is a total waste of time.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I'm not sure how not being able to get all monsters makes monstrology a waste of time. There is still a lot you can do with it and I'm sure more monsters will be added in the future.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
You can get additional minion cards that you want and also make houseguests. I have been doing both but everyone has their own interests.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Considering the number of monsters that we can collect currently I fail to see how it's a waste of time. There's still plenty of content that Monstrology offers for those looking for a new experience. If you're not interested in it that's fine but saying it's a waste of time just because not every single enemy in the game can be extracted is a bit much in my opinion.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It is currently impossible to complete the monster tome due to quest only creatures being listed, therefore, I agree with the poster.

KI really needs to fix this, as well as move housing gauntlet creatures to their own tab. They way the are mish mashed in worlds they dont even belong in is confusing as all heck.

Ex. why in the world are the midnight sun pagoda creatures under Khyrsalis?