Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizards parents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2013
what happened to them did they die or somewhere else in spiral .

Survivor
Feb 13, 2015
I honestly don't know, they probably were killed in an accident or something or it was like Harry Potter where they were wizards...
Rylee ShadowWalker, Lvl 120

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
monsuno5409 on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
what happened to them did they die or somewhere else in spiral .
Your parents died on a night that would change the wizarding world forever. Malistare was looking for followers, so he went to your house late at night knowing your parents were extraordinary wizards. They had refused to join his evil cause, so he killed them right in front of your eyes. But they did not die in vain, because when Malistare attempted to kill you using the death curse mana burn, you were protected by a strange force. But the spell left a lightning bolt scar on your forehead in its wake. Your a wizard, (name).

Hero
May 07, 2015
JoshStormWiz on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
Your parents died on a night that would change the wizarding world forever. Malistare was looking for followers, so he went to your house late at night knowing your parents were extraordinary wizards. They had refused to join his evil cause, so he killed them right in front of your eyes. But they did not die in vain, because when Malistare attempted to kill you using the death curse mana burn, you were protected by a strange force. But the spell left a lightning bolt scar on your forehead in its wake. Your a wizard, (name).
um.... isn't that the SAME thing that happened in harry potter?

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
The game outright says in the beginning that the Wizard you play as comes from a place where they don't believe in Magic, possibly Earth.
I dunno if they're concerned about the where abouts of their Child but that would be too morbid for Wizard.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Merle Ambrose straight up kidnapped me! ( From a world that doesn't believe in magic - Earth. )

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
In the beginning of the gameplay / storyline, you can see that Ambrose hints that you're from a " place that does not believe in / know of magic. " With this in hand, I think it's fair to assume that you were called upon / brought to the wizarding world, whilst your parents remained on earth.