Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea: Double Pet Exp ELIXIR

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
You ever miss out on one of the double pet exp events? Or are you a crowns player that gets left out from getting the member bonuses? Well fret no more, with this elixir, you could Double all your pet exp for say, an hour or an hour and a half. Price should be anywhere from 500-1500, I'd definitely pay for this.
And if you bought this during a double pet exp bonus? You'd get Quadruple the exp!!!!
Thoughts? Let me know!
~The Jaded Conjurer

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Why they don't have this already is beyond me. Thanks for sharing the best idea anyone has had in years!

Alia Misthaven

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Leicrex on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
You ever miss out on one of the double pet exp events? Or are you a crowns player that gets left out from getting the member bonuses? Well fret no more, with this elixir, you could Double all your pet exp for say, an hour or an hour and a half. Price should be anywhere from 500-1500, I'd definitely pay for this.
And if you bought this during a double pet exp bonus? You'd get Quadruple the exp!!!!
Thoughts? Let me know!
~The Jaded Conjurer
yes!

pet training is boring and tedious at best, so i don't actually bother with it except in the case of double xp~ this might actually sell me on it.

-von

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Just posting again to keep this thread on the front page~~~

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
This didn't blow up like I thought it would, I would like some more feedback from people that haven't replied yet, please. c:

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Love this idea and would be worth it but maybe lower the cost. Other potions are like 150-900 crowns so im thinking 750-800 instead of 500-1500

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
This is a fantastic idea in my opinion, you could make the elixir around 500 crowns and last an entire hour.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Might could even reach level 613?

I think that this would be a good idea. Still wish there was an "auto" way to train pets though. I hate playing the mini-games.....

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
exp613 on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
Might could even reach level 613?

I think that this would be a good idea. Still wish there was an "auto" way to train pets though. I hate playing the mini-games.....
The thing I do, I fail the minigame on purpose, the dance game is faster, and just feed my pet my mega snacks. just need the crowns for energy Lol.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Leicrex on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
The thing I do, I fail the minigame on purpose, the dance game is faster, and just feed my pet my mega snacks. just need the crowns for energy Lol.
same lol, my friends would love this