Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning to the game

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
alright im returning to the game and i used to be huge in to pvp i guess this post is pretty much asking whats the current pvp meta what has changed since i've been gone i play a life wizard are life wizards still good in pvp or are we completely useless now if not how should i build my new deck for surviving in the arena

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
AngelicWolf1337 on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
alright im returning to the game and i used to be huge in to pvp i guess this post is pretty much asking whats the current pvp meta what has changed since i've been gone i play a life wizard are life wizards still good in pvp or are we completely useless now if not how should i build my new deck for surviving in the arena
What level are you planning to PvP and do you plan to 1v1 or team?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Welcome Back

I would go to the Duelist101 website for pvp info; they usually are current and are active on game.
Good info there whether you are new to it or have been out of pvp for awhile. Many guides to all schools/levels on strat and deck sets, etc.

Good luck Have Fun

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
i would prefer 2v2 if i can find a reliable partner but i would like to be able to survive in 1v1 as well if possable and i think ill be pvping at level 110 i hear 120 isnt good do the stat drops and lack of decent level 120 gear