Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidental item loss.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Hello to anyone out there that can help!

I have a bit of a problem here as I have accidentally deleted my treasured "Arcus Cloud" mount when I was clearing space in my backpack. I was deleting 1 day and 7 day mounts that I had obtained from packs. Now, I know it is my own silly fault for not 'locking' my item and the same mistake I can assure you won't happen ever again, but I would really, really like my mount back I am a long time player of wizard101 (I've been playing for 7 or 8 odd years) and spent countless amounts of hours (and dollars lol) to make my characters the way I want them. The "Arcus cloud" would be the last thing I would want to get rid of for my storm wizard. It completes my look! And I understand this story may seem a little sketchy. However, I paid for that item with my hard earned money and I would be very upset if I cannot somehow get it back..

Please help me.

Thank you in advance

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
The best thing you can do to recover it is to email KI support to get it back. They are able to restore items sometimes, under certain circumstances, so they may be able to get your mount back.