Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Hey guys, i got the the Catalan spell recipe when i was practically a level 70, and i'm level 104 now and i still don't have it. But only because of the amber i need. I only have one amber but i need 12. Anyone know where i can really get it? Like instead of gardening? Thanks.

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Storm Lord on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys, i got the the Catalan spell recipe when i was practically a level 70, and i'm level 104 now and i still don't have it. But only because of the amber i need. I only have one amber but i need 12. Anyone know where i can really get it? Like instead of gardening? Thanks.
Amber is actually a really easy reagent to get! I'm not sure if a lot of people don't know this or don't want to share it—but farming the secret boss in Mount Olympus, Gladiator Dimachaerus, will give you a high probability of getting Amber. I got my Amber from this boss in no time.

Good luck!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Sorry, but gardening is the easiest and fastest way to get Amber. Farming stinks. Gardening is the way to go. I have several 100s of Amber, and that's after I've crafted ALL of my spells!

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Planting King Parsley is how I got amber. It may take some time, but it is simple.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013