Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when do i go to mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2015
ok so i did main quests in marleybone and grizzlehelm till it didnt give me any more main quests, so now im really confused if i finished it or if im just missing something

can someone help?

-sarah nightcaster level 29 necromancer

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
eliawesome04 on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
ok so i did main quests in marleybone and grizzlehelm till it didnt give me any more main quests, so now im really confused if i finished it or if im just missing something

can someone help?

Certain areas in both MarleyBone and Grizz require a specific level in order to continue. It is not possible to finish either of those 2 worlds at your level. Have you tried using the quest helper in your quest logs? It will point you to what you need to do next.

You might also if you haven't already, consider joining the free fan site: wizard101central.com

That site will give you all kinds of information and in the forums there are quest guides for every world as well as Wiki for added information on all items, spells, pets and much more.

You can also contact support and see if they can help you get back on track.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010

can someone help?

I think you need to be level 30, that is your problem. So, to get to level 30 I recommend doing the side dungeon shangri-baa although you will need a full team of wizards at your level or one high level wizard will do as it is a hard dungeon for the appropriate level. (25) or, you can do Whsteria (but honestly I just do both and I recommend you do the same) either of these William get you to level 30 and if you do both you will be slightly higher level which is always nice. But once you do reach 30 do Mount Olympus as it has some amazing gear drops there and will really make questing easier.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009

can someone help?

Here are the links to both Marleybone and Grizz quest guides. Bookmark them for future reference so you will always be able to get to them easily. Based on your last quest for each world, find out where you are by looking at the guides and go from there. There are specific levels you have to be to continue. If you are not high enough, go pick up some side quests and or doing the Shangri Baa dungeon as @Jordan Night Blood suggested.

If none of this helps, contact support@wizard101.com

Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?33900-Marleybone-Quest-List

Grizz:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?394639-Grizzleheim-Quest-Guide

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I think it would be easier to just do some team ups and side quests to level up.

Doing the harder dungeons is very reliant upon finding a team of higher level players who won't quit before the dungeon ends.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012

can someone help?

The reason is because Grizzleheim is not a main story world meaning you don't have to clear the world in order to move on to the next world you have to complete Marleybone then go on to Mooshu

Wizard City>Krokotopia>Marleybone>Mooshu>Dragonspyre>Celestia>Zafaria>Avalon>Azteca>
Khrysalis>Polaris>Mirage

Thats the order of the worlds

Hope this helps

James Stormflame
Level 118 Pyromancer

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010

can someone help?

Well, now you have your answer.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
Hey,
To get to mooshu you must finish all of the quests in Marleybone. Most people enter the world at level 30+. If you need any help with questing I can help :3

Amanda GhostHunter lvl 91
Victoria lvl 110