Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best world ever

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I'd just like to say that mirage is the best world I have played in wiard101.
I soloed everything up to the sands of time and can say that this is definitely the most fun I've had in W101 in a while. I saw myself having to try killing a boss or finishing an instance 3 times while trying many different approaches to the battle before getting it, while in Polaris it was just blade and bugs(i'm storm) all the way.
The storyline was incredible and the fact that the world wasn't short is another plus in my book.
Honestly, this world with its challenging style (enough that I can feel the difficulty but not to much as to the point where I cant solo it as a 50 resist storm) and great storyline, has renewed my love for the game.
Ty KI

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I completely agree with you, I am also storm and have soloed through the entire world, it's really not as hard as people seem to think it is. In fact, the moderate difficulty is what makes it so much fun. I would definitely like to see the next world have this type of difficulty (maybe even make it more challenging). I love the storyline and the music but I really wanted it to be longer, even though it took way more time than Polaris. Maybe extend the length in the next world? The only thing I have to complain about is the gear, but I believe you guys can fix that with a new level 120 dungeon like Darkmoor. This world is definitely my favorite and I would like to see how they can top it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
eurobeisuapizza on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
I soloed everything up to the sands of time and can say that this is definitely the most fun I've had in W101 in a while. I saw myself having to try killing a boss or finishing an instance 3 times while trying many different approaches to the battle before getting it, while in Polaris it was just blade and bugs(i'm storm) all the way.
The storyline was incredible and the fact that the world wasn't short is another plus in my book.
Honestly, this world with its challenging style (enough that I can feel the difficulty but not to much as to the point where I cant solo it as a 50 resist storm) and great storyline, has renewed my love for the game.
Ty KI
Glad you're enjoying the world

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Ty KI
No, thank you my friend

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Ty KI
I absolutely agree with you! I know there has been a lot complaints about the cheating bosses and all that, but the cheating bosses here are different. They have unique cheats that I have never seen before. I too agree it is fun planning out a different strategy almost every single time when facing a cheating boss, instead of just blading up and attacking. I'm also enjoying the storyline so much—the best storyline in my opinion—, and I LOVE the persona of the characters in Mirage! There is more personality in all of them, and I can tell KingsIsle has put a lot of effort into making this world. There has been a lot of times where I have come to laugh in this world. The dialogue is amazing and the characters are too! I LOVE everything about this world—from the cheating bosses, to the characters, to the storyline, to the dificulty level, and graphics. It's splendid!

Kudos to KingsIsle!