Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ultra Seeds and Second Spring Spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 01, 2009
If I have ultra snap dragon seeds that have gone to elder, can I use Second Spring Spell on them to bring them back to their beautiful sparkly mature stage where they will stay? Thanks for your input and insight. Michael.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Second Spring will make them return to looking mature, but they will still be elder in reality. They will stay looking mature with no needs or pests until you harvest them. Once you harvest, they will disappear just like harvesting any elder plant. Second Spring is purely for looks.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Thanks for the help. I was hoping that is what would happen. In my Massive Fantasy Palace, I have 2 rows of Maelstrom Snap Dragons going across the courtyard to the front door. I did the Second Spring on them, but would love to replace them with Ultra Snap Dragons. Love the sparkle and zazz they have. Was difficult to plant in the courtyard with plots. No large pots in the game yet, I think. I kinda glitched em a little to put them in plots on the flagstones of the courtyard. Was well worth the trouble. Might be a one of a kind courtyard. Thanks again.
Michael