Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Magic: Give us every spell plz!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2015
What I think all of us would really love to see is what I'm about to suggest:

Can you guys just give us like... every animated spell in the game as TC that we can use rather than a small handful of low levels? This would include the different variations of a single spell, like Cyclops. I'm sure some wizards would like to have some sirens serenade them. Have an Efreet pop out of a lamp from one of any of the four schools it can at present or even one of each! Have a Wraith take an unsuspecting visitors soul and place it in some soul container. And maybe have the player go through some steps to get it back! The possibilities are limitless! If only we had all of these spells at our disposal!

Please do this KI! I am loving this update!

P.S. Highly ambitious and creative wizards like myself are limited in one thing: Gold. Please, please, PLEASE make these items and TC a lot cheaper. They add up like crazy! I'm sure that I am over 3 million into this update.

Survivor
May 16, 2013
My guess is that this isn't totally possible yet, given the animation complexity of high level spells. One thing I've noticed is the animation tends to get more complicated the higher level of spell it is, so it seems to make sense that they'd start with the most simple animations first. However, I would love batches of new spells to come out every so often if that's possible!

But I feel you on this - I'd wanted a seraph to appear triumphantly over one of the fountains, and I can imagine uses for many of the higher up spells in our houses, too.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I think it would be neat if you could use your own treasure cards for animations. I think that would be a clever use for all of those treasure cards you might not use.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I agree with adding a few more spells. But not ALL. Some spells have a pretty long animation. If KI does end up adding every spell to castle magic tc then the game will be very laggy when you use it.

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 118 wizard

Defender
May 02, 2015
Also, snow serpent is not animated correctly