Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lt. Culpepper

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
So I was putting off the Lt. Culpepper tower because it said it lasted about 2 hours.
Then I was jumping into random teamups and joined that one without realizing it. I stuck with it and the team was nice and I was having a good time. But then, we got a boss and minions who were just brutal. They were really high level players, and my wizard was level 50. But in one sweep it killed us all with a hit that totaled 10,000 hit points.

10,000 hit points plus they could heal themselves.

If a team of Max can't beat the tower, and it's in Wizard City...I don't understand the logic.

I'm not sure how I got the quest but why is it so hard? Does it have any decent drops? I wish we could delete quests we don't want.

Also, I used the potion on some wizards and yet they still are getting quests for worlds they skipped over. I can't delete those and not all were obvious, some began in Wizard City but led to Krokotopia. I also have a quest reminder to go to Wysteria and things like that. If I wanted to do those (again) I wouldn't have taken the potion :p

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Back in the old days there were really good rings that would drop from Briskbreeze Tower. I don't know if it's entirely worth it anymore except for the badge. Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. It is possible however. Good luck if you try again. I know there are a lot of people that would like the decline quest option. Maybe some day...

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SparkleTude on Dec 10, 2016 wrote:
So I was putting off the Lt. Culpepper tower because it said it lasted about 2 hours.
Then I was jumping into random teamups and joined that one without realizing it. I stuck with it and the team was nice and I was having a good time. But then, we got a boss and minions who were just brutal. They were really high level players, and my wizard was level 50. But in one sweep it killed us all with a hit that totaled 10,000 hit points.

If a team of Max can't beat the tower, and it's in Wizard City...I don't understand the logic.

I'm not sure how I got the quest but why is it so hard? Does it have any decent drops? I wish we could delete quests we don't want.

Also, I used the potion on some wizards and yet they still are getting quests for worlds they skipped over. I can't delete those and not all were obvious, some began in Wizard City but led to Krokotopia. I also have a quest reminder to go to Wysteria and things like that. If I wanted to do those (again) I wouldn't have taken the potion :p
If you are using the Level 50 Elixir, you should be aware that it does not cover side quests. It will only get you through Main Story line quests. If you are getting those side quests without actually accepting them, you might contact support. But if you did accept them, you can't delete them.

I am sure you are aware that if you wish to do the ZeKe collects and others that include books/tomes, many of those are found by doing side quest.

But look at it this way, it won't take as long to do the sides now that your main story has been completed up to a point.

As for Lt. Culpepper, I haven't been in that dungeon since my first 2 wizards did it, so unfortunately, I can't help you with that one.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I've been putting it off too. I don't understand why they make some dungeons so ridiculously hard. It starts to feel less like fun and more like work. They really need to redo that one.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
SparkleTude on Dec 10, 2016 wrote:

Yes, that dungeon is tough alright. Just level up a bit more and soon you would be able to defeat that boss. I waited for some time and tried again and this was before team up ever existed.

Alejandro