Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question about the terms of service

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
It is widely known that, while wizard101 is a fun game, in the later worlds the difficulty ramps up significantly. Because of this, I have been considering multi - wizarding (using two wizards at once on two separate accounts). Would doing this go against the wizard101 ToS or not. It would not be used in PvP and would be purely used for questing through the game.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No. A lot of players do this. You need separate accounts and play in windowed mode to switch between the wizards. You need to have a computer that can handle it or you will suffer severe lag and disconnections. I wouldn't try doing it on an older computer.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
AlextheWizard53 on Nov 13, 2016 wrote:
It is widely known that, while wizard101 is a fun game, in the later worlds the difficulty ramps up significantly. Because of this, I have been considering multi - wizarding (using two wizards at once on two separate accounts). Would doing this go against the wizard101 ToS or not. It would not be used in PvP and would be purely used for questing through the game.
This is allowed. But if you would like to travel farther than Wizard City on both accounts, you will have to buy membership on BOTH accounts.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
MalvinHawkRunner on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
This is allowed. But if you would like to travel farther than Wizard City on both accounts, you will have to buy membership on BOTH accounts.
Or you can have one member account and one Crowns account that buys the areas. That's what I have.

You can also have two Crowns accounts as well.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
By the way, not one reason why you can't PvP like that, if you can handle it...
Amber