Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Halloween quests for higher levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
I think i'm not the only one who wants more challenging Halloween dungeons. Maybe even some more Halloween gear? Just a suggestion for next years halloween

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
alexis1459 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
I think i'm not the only one who wants more challenging Halloween dungeons. Maybe even some more Halloween gear? Just a suggestion for next years halloween
I agree too. I'm always open to new dungeons and gear, idk why it can only be true for about dragonspyre and under levels

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think they do it the way they do to make it as inclusive for kids as possible. Even free players can participate the way it currently is. Maybe they could add a couple new towers though. There are places in WC they could add them for say level 60+ and 90+ appropriate gear.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
alexis1459 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
I agree

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I'd like more for lower levels...Ones we could solo. I tried soloing them and even with my 'higher' level wizards I got killed at first. The quests seemed designed for teamups which is fine too. But maybe some solo ones that are easier.

I want to say though that I liked the bobbing for apples quests and the ghosts quests a lot. Those were fun :)

It was nice to just dunk for an apple and come up with a prize. But I appreciate the thought that went into giving us some things for Halloween. I'd love to see more variation in themed drops and pack items maybe. I'd love to see more holiday mounts. One thing I love in the game is seeing all the different mounts and wondering "where did they get THAT?"

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
Honestly, I don't think it is new stuff for the halloween events that we need rather than a different event during halloween. We have had the same missions and quests and prizes every halloween for what seems like forever.
I feel it needs a new story for a while.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Yeah they really need to add more dungeons for higher level players that are event themed.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
DeathSchoolWizard8... on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
Honestly, I don't think it is new stuff for the halloween events that we need rather than a different event during halloween. We have had the same missions and quests and prizes every halloween for what seems like forever.
I feel it needs a new story for a while.
Agreed! This could also be used alongside Seethe's suggestion:

"I think they do it the way they do to make it as inclusive for kids as possible. Even free players can participate the way it currently is. Maybe they could add a couple new towers though. There are places in WC they could add them for say level 60+ and 90+ appropriate gear."

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
I honestly think it's time for some new stuff for Halloween and Christmas! This decoration and dungeons have been here for years now. With all this updated Halloween related items and Christmas decorations they could really do the place up in the Commons, Ravenwood, Shopping District and the Old Towne! I hope they see the posts asking for changes!!!!!! I would love to see something new next year for these two Holidays. I think they are not focused on enough, esp for higher levels.