Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better system for buying areas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2011
In w101 if you decide to buy areas the only method is walking up to it and clicking buy. I think that 1. you should have an option to buy areas even while on membership. 2. have a super map item where you can buy areas remotely and perhaps have the option to do world's at a time. it would he like check boxes where you could click buy mooshu but you can also have the option to go in and unselect areas.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Bigboss1029 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
In w101 if you decide to buy areas the only method is walking up to it and clicking buy. I think that 1. you should have an option to buy areas even while on membership. 2. have a super map item where you can buy areas remotely and perhaps have the option to do world's at a time. it would he like check boxes where you could click buy mooshu but you can also have the option to go in and unselect areas.
I'd like an NPC in an unused Commons/Shopping District building to sell you areas of each world, and a gifting feature for this would be brilliant too, as it took me a while to muster the effort to trivia my way to Cyclops Lane on my free-to-play account and Firecat Alley seems like a stretch.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
I'd like an NPC in an unused Commons/Shopping District building to sell you areas of each world, and a gifting feature for this would be brilliant too, as it took me a while to muster the effort to trivia my way to Cyclops Lane on my free-to-play account and Firecat Alley seems like a stretch.
I'd be OK with an npc, I just want a way to remotely buy areas/world's. As for gifting, I'm torn, on one hand it would be a could thing to do, on the other it could create a new breed of beggers.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't like the idea of allowing gifting areas. A centralized way to buy areas, and being able to buy an area while still a member would be nice. It would also be nice to have a Buy World option rather that buying one at a time as you quest to it. It wouldn't give you access until questing got you there, just like membership, but it wouldn't nag you when you do reach it.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
seethe42 on Oct 31, 2016 wrote:
I don't like the idea of allowing gifting areas. A centralized way to buy areas, and being able to buy an area while still a member would be nice. It would also be nice to have a Buy World option rather that buying one at a time as you quest to it. It wouldn't give you access until questing got you there, just like membership, but it wouldn't nag you when you do reach it.
I think it should give port access, bit not walk through access. obviously you have to say, open the Gates in the story before they're open to walk through.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
Agreed.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
seethe42 on Oct 31, 2016 wrote:
Yes, a Buy World option would be great.