Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For Upcoming Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
So I have been thinking about new things that could be added into Wizard101. Here is a list of a few of the ideas I have come up with:

1) This is an idea for The Commons in Wizard City. You can add seasons in The Commons where it has snow on the ground during winter, fall leaves during fall, etc. Another thing to add to The Commons is to have a night/day system.

2) A new The Commons look: What I'm thinking about here is a different look to The Commons. We've had the same look to The Commons since the beginning and a new change would be very nice. Maybe make it similar to how Pigswick Academy in Wysteria is or any other idea you could think of, just as long as there's a nice, unique change to The Commons.

3) An auction house placed in the Shopping District in Wizard City: The auction house is where you can sell items you have (that aren't crowns items) to other people playing the game. You can have a final bid and a starting bid price and if somebody has purchased your item, you will receive a notification that tells you to go to the Auction House to claim your coins. If you're bidding for an auction someone posts and you have been outbid, you will receive a notification saying so and you can go back to the Auction House and get the highest bid again.

4) A new side world: So there are some side worlds that you can go to like Wysteria at level 25 and Grizzleheim at level 20, but why not add another? I have no idea on what this side world will be about or anything like that but I would suggest it being around level 50 to open up more things you could quest on.

5) Pack Pieces: There will be a set for each pack and you will have to collect 9 of a set to get that pack. How to get these Pack Pieces are up to you guys.

6) Quest Book Change: So I really have trouble finding out where my main quest is in my questbook because of how overcrowded it is. A solution to this is by doing the same thing you have done with the badges. There will be a section for each world, like with the badges, and the quests you have activated will be placed in whatever world it was originally activated in. For example, mooshu quests will be put in the mooshu section. Doing this will make things more organized and easy to do.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would love a dye shop more places. I would love a bazaar more places.

I wish the elixirs would fill up all the way when you buy them.

I get the Major Health elixir if I am soloing and it's a strong boss or strong dungeon. (Sometimes even when I'm teaming up.) When you buy it, the one hour timer begins. But it doesn't arrive filled up. You have to still go and find red wisps and collect those until it's full. That deducts 10 or so minutes from it off the top. Sometimes there are no red wisps anywhere around so you have to go to the Commons to Unicorn Way or something and get all of those, then go back to where you were.
Long story short it would be nice and more sensible if the elixirs actually added 500 (or whatever) instead of adding *room for* 500. Thanks.
Oh and maybe we could get a punch card in game or a frequent stitcher card Lol for those who stitch and unstitch a lot. I'm at a point in which my gear frequently upgrades but not by that much.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Alexander WaterHav... on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
So I have been thinking about new things that could be added into Wizard101. Here is a list of a few of the ideas I have come up with:

1) This is an idea for The Commons in Wizard City. You can add seasons in The Commons where it has snow on the ground during winter, fall leaves during fall, etc. Another thing to add to The Commons is to have a night/day system.

2) A new The Commons look: What I'm thinking about here is a different look to The Commons. We've had the same look to The Commons since the beginning and a new change would be very nice. Maybe make it similar to how Pigswick Academy in Wysteria is or any other idea you could think of, just as long as there's a nice, unique change to The Commons.

3) An auction house placed in the Shopping District in Wizard City: The auction house is where you can sell items you have (that aren't crowns items) to other people playing the game. You can have a final bid and a starting bid price and if somebody has purchased your item, you will receive a notification that tells you to go to the Auction House to claim your coins. If you're bidding for an auction someone posts and you have been outbid, you will receive a notification saying so and you can go back to the Auction House and get the highest bid again.

4) A new side world: So there are some side worlds that you can go to like Wysteria at level 25 and Grizzleheim at level 20, but why not add another? I have no idea on what this side world will be about or anything like that but I would suggest it being around level 50 to open up more things you could quest on.

5) Pack Pieces: There will be a set for each pack and you will have to collect 9 of a set to get that pack. How to get these Pack Pieces are up to you guys.

6) Quest Book Change: So I really have trouble finding out where my main quest is in my questbook because of how overcrowded it is. A solution to this is by doing the same thing you have done with the badges. There will be a section for each world, like with the badges, and the quests you have activated will be placed in whatever world it was originally activated in. For example, mooshu quests will be put in the mooshu section. Doing this will make things more organized and easy to do.
Lemme adress these

1) Seasons would be nice, but sadly not everyone in the world has snow, even sun, etc. But this would be cool as Felix Navidad visits., why not seasons?

2) I doubt KI would actually change the commons look, because it might mess up players and maybe even the game, but I can see it as a one day april fools kinda thing.

3) The bazaar pretty much covers this, the less in stock or more demand for the item gives you more gold upon selling.

4)There is a side world called Wintertusk: it requires completion of Grizzleheim and is aimed at level 50+

5)I don't exactly understand but do you mean like crafting to get packs?

6) I love this idea, but I don't think KI will change it because ive seen a lot of topics wanting this (20+) but KI hasn't approved of it sadly