Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-7-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2015
Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I think it would be interesting to see more of what Dragonspire looked like before it was turned ugly or to have a story take place in it that restores it to a prettier state. Another place that needs a better after is Azteca. It would be interesting to see what Azteca looks like after the comet had done all the damage its going to do. Sense there are pieces of Azteca floating separate from the main area being hit these areas could be a source of renewal. The story of Polaris can't be finished yet. Its got the rat who for those who defeated him is not able to destroy the spire but for those who have tried many times to defeat him and have not won his titan possibly brakes the spire. There are two ways that I have thought of that the story from that point can go. For those who defeat the rat his goal of destroying the spiral is delayed for a while. For those who have not won he brakes the spire and probably finds that the spire was not the true braking point and still is delayed in his quest to destroy the spiral. I have a couple of ideas that are not the question asked. One idea is to have a white flag that the wizard carries when simply going to and from some place that tells the monsters the wizard is not looking for a fight so leave the wizard alone. Then when the wizard is looking to fight the monsters the wizard puts the flag away. Its annoying to be going from point A to point B only to be pulled into a battle even if wizard thought wizard was not close enough to be drawn in. It could be that the flag only helps as long as the wizard is staying on the edges but not help if wizard moves to the middle of the monsters area.Second idea is to have the TC deck show like the main deck so the wizard can choose TC like choosing from main deck. TC deck would only show when a main deck card has been discarded and the TC button has been selected.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I would love to see more of my favorite world, Celestia. There is one unopened door next to the crustacean empire that I would like to see unlatched. I would love to see more lore from the Celestians. And of course, Wizard City! I feel as though there can be even more expanded upon the background for Ravenwood. I'd like to see more about Merle Ambrose's founding of the school. But any expansion of Wizard City, I will surely play. Dragonspyre is also very mysterious, with all of it's still locked, grandiose doors. And of course, the Arcanum. It is truly a remarkable build and a very exciting place to hold the third arc. I know you'll expand upon it in the future, but I am just so elated about all the possibilities!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
You guys should make a world similar to the area haunted cave in triton avenue. Making the world feel ominous and creepy.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2012
I would love to further explore Wysteria. It would be very cool to see our wizard actually attend classes in what is an alternate version of Ravenwood. Everything there is kind of opposite, but that's the best part.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I would like to further explore avalon or khrysalis. Avalon's story and it's secret and khrysali's past and how it used to be before Morganthe. Maybe a dungeon or a portal to the past.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Tylerwildpants on Oct 8, 2016 wrote:
What EXISTING world would you like to further explore?

In the Commons

• Merle Ambrose’s Office - two Doors behind stack of books
  • Any of the other houses in The Commons
  • The tunnel behind the maze game in the Pet Pavilion
  • The roped off sections of the Library
  • The upstairs doors on the second floor in the Library
  • Tent behind Ugo Kalahad in Unicorn Way
In Panopticon

• Door blocked by charged bars
  • All the other doors
…and so many other places in Wizard 101, but but this is what I thought of off the top of my head!
Not going to spoil too much, but one of the things you listed you get to see later on in the game.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Wizard city library that has so much mystery to it I would love exploring the mazes of books or that mysterious door in azteca at the twin giants love to know what's back there

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I would like to explore wisteria further because it was a too short world and its my personal favorite because of the style and it should see more areas added to it and maybe we can learn wyteria magic. -Adam Mist Staff level 100

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Thinking further on my previous post, I think that it'd be awesome to see more of Dragonspyre and/or Wysteria, as it seems that there's so much left to see of both worlds. For example, Dragonspyre has a lot of unexplored space in the three rings and in the floating islands outside; perhaps even some of the areas around the Avernus Skyway? As for Wysteria, the map has a lot of remaining city space that remains unexplored. What if we could see what was going on back there? After all, we've only seen Pigswick Academy and a few of the surrounding streets, rather than what the rest of the world might be like.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
Make another dungeon update or another 5 boxes where we cost higher tier worlds (and wysteria)! That way you could incorporate a lot of ideas!

Hero
May 07, 2015
dragonspyre being my favorite world, I would LOVE to see a way to go through the grandiose, magnificent doors.
and I liked wysteria. so I want to see more of it! I loved tangle wood way most of all, i would love to see like a new area there beyond a wall of poison vines that you need a special item to go through it, i love Azteca, even though it can be hard at times, i want to see more of Azteca. the look of it, is just awesome

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
I think having a level 100 krokoptia and a 100 mooshu world. Like there would be mooshu part 2 and krokopita part 2.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
MooShu's undeveloped land would be a fantastic location for a Mount RaceTrack. Just for fun, not tournaments.

We could also use the MooShu Mount RaceTrack for our "Runs" ... like the Sloth Run, Santa Run, etc. The "Runs" are wonderful Meet 'n Greet events but are limited to one Area (or we change Areas and many times can't get back to our friends because an Area is full). Wizards could "bus" to MooShu, just as easily as they do for parties.

I know you will think of how to charge micro-transactions but perhaps since this is a fantastic way to have fun and laughter with other wizards of any age, language, playing level or experience, with or without Open Chat, you can find it in your heart to just charge us Gold. Thank you.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Another one I'd like to see; before the Arcanum came along, I always thought it would be interesting if we could restore Dragonspyre Academy. However with the Arcanum now here, I think it would be pointless.

However, a new side quest that's kind of a hybrid between the Grand Chasm Past instance and a Five B.O.X.E.S. event would be fun. An opportunity to go back to Dragonspyre Academy in it's glory to try and stop it's destruction, only to find that it's destruction is inevitable; much like the way Azteca ended. Have it play out where it's a case of even when you win, you lose.

I've just always wanted the opportunity to visit the classrooms, teachers, and trees of Dragonspyre Academy.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Professor Falmea on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's time for a new topic, so let's chat, shall we?

Let's continue thinking about the worlds of the Spiral. Today, let's chat about unexplored nooks and crannies. What EXISTING world would you like to further explore? The locked doors in Pigswick Academy? The underwater spaces of Polaris?

I'm pretty sure we've asked this before, but it's been a little while, so it's time to ask again! ::grin::.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I would love to explore Gobblestone Castle and more towers in Colossus Boulevard and around Wizard City, The towers in Regent's Square in Marleybone. Behind the gate in Pigswick Academy near Tanglewood Way and locked doors mainly in Pegasus Place in Wysteria. Underneath the Altar of kings in Krokotopia and the caves in Aquila.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I haven't seen a lot yet - Wysteria I guess?

What exists outside of town?

Also Aquila, maybe?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I'd love to explore Celestia further, and a Grizzleheim part three would also be cool,

Survivor
May 24, 2016
I would love to see wysteria updated, it is such a great side world! Also i would like to see mooshu updated because just the feel of mooshu brings great vibes. Also some of avalon would be nice.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
The WC library has always had me curious, those halls!

Really, anywhere would be cool. I love CL, would love to see more traffic there.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
High Five Ghost on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
Another one I'd like to see; before the Arcanum came along, I always thought it would be interesting if we could restore Dragonspyre Academy. However with the Arcanum now here, I think it would be pointless.

However, a new side quest that's kind of a hybrid between the Grand Chasm Past instance and a Five B.O.X.E.S. event would be fun. An opportunity to go back to Dragonspyre Academy in it's glory to try and stop it's destruction, only to find that it's destruction is inevitable; much like the way Azteca ended. Have it play out where it's a case of even when you win, you lose.

I've just always wanted the opportunity to visit the classrooms, teachers, and trees of Dragonspyre Academy.
Yeah, this would be a fun 5 B.O.X.E.S. thing!

I still would like to see Wysteria or Aquila too though.

Wizard City might even be cool. You know just everything... Haha.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I'd love to see something like Aquila for Wintertusk -- a zone with Norse mythological figures, with high end gear themed similarly to Grizzleheim / Wintertusk.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
I would love to be able to explore Wysteria a little more. Maybe get more of a back story about the school and the students currently there.

Administrator
We've all really enjoyed reading this one, and we'll file this away for future updates to familiar places. New Feedback Friday coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea