Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical block rating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
I have noticed while questing my myth through the game 50+ that he blocks more then my 110 balance storm ice death life Ice is made to tank he should be blocking, he has good gems ect but When i do use him to help my myth on 2nd account My myth blocks more then he does same with my others I think you guys should balance it out more giving 5% per level going 50-100 and 10% going from 100-110 extra block Its doesn't look right that my main account doesn't block but maybe 25% of the time but myth blocks everything and he's in crafted avalon gear All the rest are mostly darkmoor /rattlebones gear If you guys would take this into concideration It would help the people That are just starting I understand the Admins want the game to be a challenge and Play as teams but Some people Like to solo run 2 accounts or quest with 1 person As a former Developer I believe Players opinons matter Please take this into concideration thanks