Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Pet Leveling Advice

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay so I have gotten several eggs over my time playing and settled at this for a banish. I have also gotten a fairy and others including even a fire dragon from buying a game card.

Some I have just left out in my house and dorm simply cause they give no card until high levels so no worth the investment at this time.

But I have not been able to level any of them quickly. I got the Banish (my primary at this time) up to a Teen. But am looking for for advice on how to advance them quicker or any guidance

Thanks,

PS I am hoping at some point to get a good balance pet as I am a Balance Player.

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
This is a very simple yet complex idea to explain. You can look up videos that explain pet leveling and making the perfect pet. The one that helped me the most was Blaze Lifehammers pet hatching guide. I just got into pet making. Hope this helped!

Lvl 110 Thaumaturge Luke IceBreath

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Generally you want to train first generation pets (the ones you get as drops or buy) only to adult, then hatch them with pets that have better talents. Then you'll train the new baby to adult, hatch again. Over several generations you can collect better talents, then train further.

As far as training, that doesn't matter to what talents you get. The abilities and attributes are set at hatching. But better (higher rank) snacks will speed up the process. Look for guides on gardening for pet snacks.

Best of luck!