Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which School Do You Relate to the Most?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I thought this would be a fun little thread that everyone could post on. Here below I have descriptions of the schools and you can post which one your personality is related to the most. Challange: You can choose only one school!!!!

These come from the Wizard101 creator thing, strengths and weaknesses not inlcuded as well as famous wizards of that school:

Storm: Storm Wizards are often Impulsive, Educated, Creative and Independent.

Myth: Myth Wizards are usually Visionary, Competitive, and Knowledgeable.

Life: Life Wizards are often Social, Charming, Funny and Attractive.

Fire: Fire Wizards tend to be Smart, Passionate, Competitive, and Attractive.

Ice: Ice Wizards are typically Strong, Loyal, Courageous and Honest.

Balance: Balance Wizards are Wise, Clever, Thoughtful and Charming.

Death: Death Wizards are often Solitary, Driven, Serious and Intelligent.

I am most definitely balance if I were to choose one. I'm a clever one! I would sort clever with being very similar to charming and if you're clever then you've gotta be thoughtful and thinking everything through and out-thinking everything. Obviously you can't be clever without that wisdom or wiseness cause I think wiseness is much more fun to say.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
probably storm although I sometime do feel very dark and gloomy so effective 4 years ago I am a

Survivor
Jul 14, 2016
Back then, I did the quiz in the beginning and got Fire, which made perfect sense to me and I loved the concept. Nowadays though, the description for Death seems to fit my personality just right although Fire's qualities can still show in myself.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
because I am very independent, often serious, & driven by my own intelligence for sure

Hero
May 07, 2015
i'm with a little bit of & a tiny bit of