Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please revamp house of Scales and zigazag dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Ok, so I recently got a wizard to lvl 60 and of course did the routine everyone does - went to waterworks for gear. But since the Robe that is dropped in House of scales dungeon is better, I tried to go for it.
Sounds easy, but no, It's not. Lower zigazag has 2 cheating bosses which are very hard for most players who have no resist and could easily die from the ridiculous amounts of cheat attacks that happen from those bosses. Yes, it's possible, but way too hard, which makes people hesitate doing that dungeon, which makes it even harder to find people to do it. So if it's possible to TONE DOWN a bit of those cheat attacks just so a lot more people have the chance to survive.

The house of scales is another problematic place. Its quite long and without a good team it takes way too long (it could even take up to 2 hours). The bosses there don't cheat as much as the one's in the first part but the problem here is the RIDICULOUSLY LOW drop rates! For a dungeon that takes so long (usually up to 60 minutes) and the chance to get a good team is not existent, you'd expect to get better rewards from the last boss, Ammit the devourer, but no, you don't.

I've done House of scales multiple times already and spent 1000+ crowns on the chest just to get useless stuff, which i only feed to pet. The drop rates really should be increased, because as it stands right now, it's a huge waste of time and effort to do this dungeon only to be disappointed from the useless drops that you get in the end, because the best things never drop....

For that reason, I'm BEGGING you to INCREASE the drop rates of the best stuff in Ammit's drop table, because people shouldn't be forced to do a dungeon 10+ times and only get things which are useless to them.. And also tone down the cheat attacks on the bosses because they're too overwhelming for many players, especially for those without resist.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
I TOTALLY AGREE!! me and my brother did lower zigazag and had a pretty good time! then we tried house of scales and gave up deciding that it was better to just spend crowns elsewhere ...