Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you use multiple wizards together?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I recently started levelling a Diviner and I'd like to know if it's possible to use multiple wizards from the same account. It's rather tedious having to use the Team Up in unpopulated areas like Marleybone when I have a level 110 Necromancer sitting their doing nothing.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
camin001 on Aug 28, 2016 wrote:
I recently started levelling a Diviner and I'd like to know if it's possible to use multiple wizards from the same account. It's rather tedious having to use the Team Up in unpopulated areas like Marleybone when I have a level 110 Necromancer sitting their doing nothing.
Nope. You must use another account to do this, but the downside to that is you must also buy membership for that account. There is no way to use 2 wizard at once, on the same account.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Sorry, only one wizard per account can be logged in.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Not from the same account. If you create a second account and subscribe it, you can quest them together.

But no, your Max Death Wizard on the same account can't help your low level Storm.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
No. The only way to play two wizards at once is to make another account. You can, however, get discounts on memberships if you link the two accounts.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/play-2-of-your-wizards-at-the-same-time-8ad6a41a4304fe7c014363eac61b50e0

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No. Your account can only have one login. In order to play more than one wizard you need more than one account.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2016
Nope, you can't log in on the same account at the same time or on different computers.
This'll get your account banned.
You can, however, play different accounts on the same computer at once.