Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Music Involvement, please.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 05, 2013
I am going to start this port out with this. I love the music, it's excellent and brilliant, and quite frankly better then some movie soundtracks and most video game soundtracks. I believe the music was composed by Nelson Everhart but I'd love confirmation. Also, the music only seems to be available off the game on youtube, will we ever get a CD or Itunes download, I love the music and i'd be willing to pay to own it. I also am in a band, will Kingisle ever release sheet music for us? Clearly their music is a big deal if they've gotten both Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez to join the crew. Please Kingisle, will we ever see more of your music? I know I can't be the only one wanting it!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello,

Yes, NelsonEverhart wrote a lot of the music. There is a post somewhere in the message boards about it, but I can't find it. Also they already have released a lot of the music via their webpage (click here.) Hope you enjoy!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Dworgyn are these still downloadable? It may just be my computer, but I just tried downloading various ones and it doesn't actually download to my computer? If they are no longer downloadable it would be cool if the webpage had a shuffle feature!

Survivor
May 26, 2013
I made a post about this a couple weeks ago: I would love sheet music and some form of digital release and would totally buy it. Ithink Kingsisle could make a lot of money this way, and at the same time make a lot of people happy. You certainly aren't the only one who wants this

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
exp613 on Aug 12, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

Yes, NelsonEverhart wrote a lot of the music. There is a post somewhere in the message boards about it, but I can't find it. Also they already have released a lot of the music via their webpage (click here.) Hope you enjoy!
These are simply ringtones and not the entire song, but more like half of it, I'd like the entire song