Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wallaru and Onward

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Looking forward to Wallaru, I just wanted to put it out there that Myth wizards got a spell of their scholar, Baba Yaga in Polaris (Witch's Housecall), her homeworld, and Death wizards got a spell of their scholar, Qismah Shasa, in Mirage (Qismah's Curse), her homeworld. In order to perfectly complete the triad of spiritual schools getting their scholars as spells in their homeworld, I think Life wizards need a Zander spell in Wallaru :P

Other ideas I had were being able to use the Fiddler emote, and other acquired emotes, as a victory dance; new school pets that go back to the trend of being spells, instead of random things like kookaburras, eyeballs, ice golems, and storm clouds (I'd really love the swans from Wings of Fate as a pet); and I would love, love, love more apartments from around the spiral, especially in the Lemuria areas.

*I submitted a similar post the other day, but it was never put onto the message boards; I'm not sure if it's something I said or if it was in the wrong forum?*

Kevin BattleBreeze 160
Kieran Ravenshade 150
Wolf Skullhammer 150
Mark Stormblade 140
Adrian Nightflame 113
Seth Moongrove 111
Blaze Skycloud 58

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009