Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dasein Duelist : Bugged

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
While fighting the Dasein Duelist, near the end of novus, I ended up dying in the fight. However, my friend was still alive and was able to summon a henchman, which then healed me.

The problem is that after being defeated the screen did not show an option for me to flee or pass. The screen showed "Soon You Will Be Back" with the round timer. The problem with this is i couldnt flee to go heal, and then once i was healed the messaged did not go away, I was stuck in this screen unable to pick any spells or pass/flee.

Please fix this or explain how to do it because otherwise its seems rather impossible.

Survivor
May 06, 2019
Luis LifeGiver on Dec 15, 2022 wrote:
While fighting the Dasein Duelist, near the end of novus, I ended up dying in the fight. However, my friend was still alive and was able to summon a henchman, which then healed me.

The problem is that after being defeated the screen did not show an option for me to flee or pass. The screen showed "Soon You Will Be Back" with the round timer. The problem with this is i couldnt flee to go heal, and then once i was healed the messaged did not go away, I was stuck in this screen unable to pick any spells or pass/flee.

Please fix this or explain how to do it because otherwise its seems rather impossible.
For the time being you could always hit Esc > Quit and then port back to your friend. This works in this dungeon but not all.