Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused about Element Pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
What are these element pips like fire pip and storm pip? Can I reverse from using them? If i take the spells out of my deck will it get rid of the element pips?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Trevor DragonCatch... on Nov 30, 2022 wrote:
What are these element pips like fire pip and storm pip? Can I reverse from using them? If i take the spells out of my deck will it get rid of the element pips?
https://finalbastion.com/updates/wizard101-archmastery/

They allow you to use various school pips. Some spells require a specific school pip. I do not think there is a way to "turn off" your base pip generation after level 50, but they still function as regular power pips too.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Trevor DragonCatch... on Nov 30, 2022 wrote:
Sorry for the confusion, hopefully we will be putting in some tutorial tips or something!

But until then there is a new jewel sold by Katherine RockHammer that gives you a tear-shaped jewel called "Cracked Archmastery Opal +1" that allows you to use Archmastery at lower levels! Hope this helps!

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Kyle IceWielder on Dec 2, 2022 wrote:
Sorry for the confusion, hopefully we will be putting in some tutorial tips or something!

But until then there is a new jewel sold by Katherine RockHammer that gives you a tear-shaped jewel called "Cracked Archmastery Opal +1" that allows you to use Archmastery at lower levels! Hope this helps!
That's good to know about being able to use lore spells at lower levels

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Kyle IceWielder on Dec 2, 2022 wrote:

while this does help i dont think the jewel should cost 10k gold that's not an easy thing to do at lower lvls maybe something like 500-1200 gold

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Balance mage on Dec 5, 2022 wrote:
while this does help i dont think the jewel should cost 10k gold that's not an easy thing to do at lower lvls maybe something like 500-1200 gold
This is a good suggestion, I'll talk to the team and see what we can do.