Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reap the Whirlwind & Energy Transfer NOT SHOWING UP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
So,

I was up against the fire kroc Kus'Bhid in Lower Zigazag, and considering that his deal is stacking you with DoT burns and himself with HoT heals, I figured the storm spells Reap the Whirlwind and Energy Transfer would be perfect for him. However when I tried to streamline my deck for that battle I realized they would not show up.

At first I thought it was an odd gimmick where you couldn't use specific spells for a boss they would be perfect for. So I tested by emptying my deck and filling it with max copies of both and went to Unicorn Way to see if they would show up. Long story short my deck was bare.

Funny thing is the card at the back of your deck still says "12 cards of 12" like they are right there but invisible. Is this an issue anyone else is having? Am I missing something?

Please look into this, i've never used them before and it would be nice to try them out at some point.

And please, any help/insight is appreciated but please don't bother if it's going to be "make sure you have your deck equipped!"

Thanks.

Trevor,
Lvl 68 Diviner

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Hi Trevor,

Reap The Whirlwind and Energy Transfer are PvP-only spells at this time. This means that these spells will only appear in your deck if you are in a PvP setting. These spells have not been approved for PvE yet. Hope this helps!

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
They're PvP only indicated by the crossed swords icon.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Still hoping that the Dev's will release these to PVE soon, as here is another example of an obscure icon not being sufficient to explain a core aspect.

To answer your question: These spells are "PVP Only" meaning that they only work in PVP, that's why they won't show up in your deck. Sorry!

Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
Yea I realized a couple days ago that pvp only spells existed and I put two and two together.

Imagine my disdain grinding to lvl 70 to get the lightning jinn only to learn that...

Thx guys