Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Stun Locking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2017
I just got stun locked by a myth wizard where I couldn't fight back at all. The Myth wizard used the Mandar Strat to double his pips and spammed Medusas dealing 3000K+ each hit. The Mandar Strat accompanied by a 0 pip stun (to remove the stun block) allowed him to get his pips back in time to stun me before I could cast another spell. Again, this is mainly due to the fact I could not draw a stun block after clearing my hand entirely in the first three rounds. However, this should not be a possible strategy because of how unfair it is to anyone caught within this combination of spells. I can provide video footage of this if needed KI. Please get this right and fix this.

I propose the solution of removing the double pip from the Mandar spell and/ adding an additional stun block (or two) to someone after they are stunned by their opponent. Also,, maybe nerf the damage of Medusa to where a stun isn't this powerful for a utility school.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I've seen this too, I felt so bad watching the myth hijack the pvp battle, there was literally nothing the other player could do.

My main complaint has been that irregardless of skill, if you study that strat, Kings make pvp warlords from cheap tactics.

How many players have to quit?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013