Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PepperGrass Glen Advance Placement Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I just began using advance placement for my life wizard Autumn using the home PepperGrass Glen. I planned to place a male valo cheering fan on top center of a purple and white trim mushroom when it became stuck in the air over part of the mushroom. This is on the left side of the screen. I took a photo but cannot load it here. I do not want to pick up all items into attic because of the hours spent using the advance placement feature. Can someone move the cheering fan to the center of the mushroom or place it back into my backpack. If not please let me know.

PepperGrass Glen Bundle
Life Wizard Autumn
Level 7

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
If you go into the attic interface you should be able to pick up just that one item from your house. Sometimes if items are moved to the other side of an invisible wall then you can't click on them anymore to select them. Sometimes getting your wizard to be on the same side of that wall helps. But, in this case, I'd just pick it up with the attic interface and try again.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Hi again... I did what you suggested however using the Attic feature won't allow me to just pick up one item. Don't know if there is something I am missing. I tried clicking on the cheering fan to be placed in attic for items it did not work. Looked for others ways and I got frustrated so I asked support for help. They moved the cheering fan into backpack...

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Hi so for future reference, if you go into the attic interface (using the open attic button which is over the pick up all button), there are 3 tabs. You need to click on the house tab and it lists all the items in the house. You can select an item from the list and then click on move to backpack. The only issue is if you have multiple copies of that item in the house, then you can't choose which one it picks up, I think it's the most recently placed.