Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Return of Fishing Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2017
I love fishing and I have a couple fishing sets for my different wizards. However, I've noticed the gear has been removed with the change of arena tickets and I was hoping to have it returned with one of the past couple updates. I would love to see it return for the sake of purchasing the gear for all my wizards because it also provides good low level energy as you wait to level up and use the good max level gear as well. Just a thought I think should be out there and is missing from the message boards.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
Yes!! I really want the fishing gear back as well! It was great getting the extra fishing luck. Although now that you don’t get arena tickets in daily assignments I would like it to be a drop please.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
It really is a shame that the fishing gear is no longer available. Not only for the fishing luck but because any level of wizard could use it as energy gear. It would be nice if it was brought back with some other way to get it in game because who wants to spend Crowns on fishing elixirs

Please bring it back