Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aeon gravulum assignments not giving blue tickets?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
aeon gravulum assignments not giving blue tickets why?
He used to give us tickets for doing the daily assignments?

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
KI you have removed the reason for doing daily assinments,
The tiny amount of gold given is laughable for level 60+, you can get from on fight.
One hundred crowns per month is the only take away?
You need to make daily assignments useful again or just remove them.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
dylan stronghand on Jul 13, 2022 wrote:
aeon gravulum assignments not giving blue tickets why?
He used to give us tickets for doing the daily assignments?
What kind of rewards would you like instead?

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
What kind of rewards? Players have asked repeatedly for blue tickets. Pvp is more unwelcoming now than it has ever been. Plenty of my pvp friends have quit but I haven't heard a single pve friend say, I'm going to try pvp now. If there are not enough players to play, KI should consider rolling pvp back to when pvp was popular and players did not have to be strong-armed into certain level bands or forced to pvp if they need tickets. Trying to push pve players who need tickets into this new unpopular pvp is not the solution. And give the pve players back the ability to earn tickets with dailies.

What other changes I'd like to see?

1. More crowns. Crowns rewards shouldn't be so much less than playing those quiz games.

2. Fewer bad chest drops--really the only worthwhile thing left in dailies is the chest drops and of those there are a very limited number of desirable housing items/reagents and a heck of a lot of junk. Nothing like running around the spiral all week to win something you could have bought for gold or a temp mount you are going to trash because you can't even use them up faster than you win them, or a seed that you aren't going to grow and is a lot easier to get elsewhere. If it can be bought for gold or is easy to win in drop tables, then it doesn't belong in a special chest that takes a week of quests to earn. Remove all the "for gold" items and all the temp mount items and common seeds and how about adding in place some of those very difficult to obtain fishing items for those of us who hate fishing? Or other hard to get items? What about some of the fun crown drops from bosses? I'd love to win some wigs in my chests. Or old items that newer players have no hope of ever getting? There is an opportunity cost to doing dailies. If I do those quests, I'm not farming a boss for something I want. So make the drops decent please, don't leave us feeling like this was a waste of time and I should have just farmed a boss.

Thanks by the way for letting some of the Avalon fished housing drop in the Unforgiven dead gauntlet. I am already seeing and considering new decor ideas that really wouldn't have been possible before those items became reasonably obtainable.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2015
It would be nice to get some blue tickets to be able to buy power pip jewels (maybe enough blue tickets to buy 1 jewel every month or every 2 months?). Or just give a random jewel (pierce, power pip, crit, damage, universal resist, stun resistance, block) depending on the level you have? That's what I used the old arena tickets for, anyway.

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Rare talent tokens like Elemental/Spiritual Retriever, Smokescreen Trained, Shatter Trained, Feint Trained (wherever that is).

As well gear to look like Aegon Statz? (it's very good looking gear)

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Kyle IceWielder on Jul 15, 2022 wrote:
What kind of rewards would you like instead?
I made a Topic for this 2 months ago. You can see what some people want by finding it here:
www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/daily-assignment-rewards-plan-8ad6a42780b225940180b7d8d8fc2f39/8ad6a42480b225940180bf50f505716a?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a42480b225940180bf50f505716a

Some want spellements. Some want pet tokens. Some want seeds and (mega) pet snacks, rare reagents. Some want deckathalon runes. I want Blue Arena Tickets. The majority seem to want cat tails and mist wood. Just Kidding! Everyone wants an upgrade in chest rewards too. Read the posts in the link I provided to see who wants what.

On a different but similar Topic, we are in need of fresh rewards in the Scroll of Fortune too. Check out this other Topic on that: www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/rewards-suggestions-scroll-of-fortune-8ad6a42680b225940180dea356937a3b/8ad6a42680b225940180dea356977a3c?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a42680b225940180dea356977a3c