Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game still freezing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Hello all!!!! I have been having a lot of trouble with game freezing. I have tried everything as far as uninstalling and reinstalling game. My settings are set to the lowest they can go, and i have even logged out and back in. It is not my internet. When I do log back in the game loads and then I get a message saying KI client has crashed and the game disappears. Then it asks me if I want to report this. I say yes but cannot get to the page to report. This is very frustrating as the game freezes for at least 1 1/2 to 2 minutes then crashes. Please fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Savannah Spirit
Level 22 Life

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
cooler966 on Jun 11, 2022 wrote:
Hello all!!!! I have been having a lot of trouble with game freezing. I have tried everything as far as uninstalling and reinstalling game. My settings are set to the lowest they can go, and i have even logged out and back in. It is not my internet. When I do log back in the game loads and then I get a message saying KI client has crashed and the game disappears. Then it asks me if I want to report this. I say yes but cannot get to the page to report. This is very frustrating as the game freezes for at least 1 1/2 to 2 minutes then crashes. Please fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Savannah Spirit
Level 22 Life
Me and a few of my friends have been experiencing the same freezing in game, which is frustrating. I hope it gets fixed soon!