Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 4 Pests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2022
My gardening rank is level 3. Now I need to kill rank 4 pests. Bazaar does not allow me to buy rank 4 pest treasure card. Is there other way to kill pests?

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Sometimes you can get a treasure card from some of the houses if you visit them - the ones with "extra" things you can click on, such as the plant levers in the Botanical Gardens, but otherwise, you might be out of luck. I've also had this problem, and I think it's ridiculous we can't buy TC's for pest spells and preventatives (the spells that "prevent" pests will also remove them if the pests are of that level of card or below).

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Japchae on May 25, 2022 wrote:
My gardening rank is level 3. Now I need to kill rank 4 pests. Bazaar does not allow me to buy rank 4 pest treasure card. Is there other way to kill pests?
I'm afraid not you'll need to level up. As long as you take care of the needs your plant is safe. It just means you cannot harvest it until elder. It's best to wait to plant seeds of a higher rank than your gardening level in future.