Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to find sunstone & amber

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
Does anyone know the best places to get sunstone & amber? I need to get some to craft a spell
If someone has a place that’d be great

Thanks

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
SuperArrow4 on May 16, 2022 wrote:
Does anyone know the best places to get sunstone & amber? I need to get some to craft a spell

Thanks
I would recommend checking out Wiz Central Wiki pages for a full list. However you should go buy transmute Sunstone in Celestia and start collecting Sandstone to transmute into Sunstone. I don't think I can post a link to Wiz central on here but I'm sure there are guides players have posted. With a quick google search i found this comment...

" The best place for me to get sandstone is in floating mountains, Azteca. The area that gets spawns of sandstone is near the recipe vendor in Isla del Fuego. Switch realms to get more sandstone and that should get you enough to transmute."

Personally I seem to recall The Kondra Desert in Khrsyalis having Sandstone scattered around.

Now Amber I can tell you more personal experience. You can get it as a possible drop from King Parsley plants at elder harvest. Or even better if you have Ultra King Parsley can drop at mature and elder harvests. However I'm guessing you likely don't have those seeds. So failing that I would recommend farming secret boss Gladiator Dimachaerus in Mount Olympus. You will likely need a high level friend to help you farm because he's a level 90 boss. Additionally secret boss in Tartarus Cronus, if you have access to there. Again you would need help but both bosses drop Amber at a pretty reasonable rate.

Of course there are other bosses and plants so check the wiki page for more info. Good luck and I hope you craft you spell very soon!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Best places to get amber is from Cronus in Tartarus or Gladiator from Mount Olympus

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
SuperArrow4 on May 16, 2022 wrote:

Thanks
I usually get those from Gardening, but if you would rather fight for your reagents, I've heard that Gladiator Dimacherus in Aquila is the place to go.

Sunstone does appear fairly frequently in the Bazaar.