Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell writing question for you veteran wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
I have some spellaments. In fact, I have 5 spellaments for the firecat and one for several other spells. However, when I click on the spell writing tab, I can't seem to open up any of the spell writing improvements. The upgrade tab doesn't open up or light up. What am I doing wring.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
sandytaxman1002 on May 11, 2022 wrote:
I have some spellaments. In fact, I have 5 spellaments for the firecat and one for several other spells. However, when I click on the spell writing tab, I can't seem to open up any of the spell writing improvements. The upgrade tab doesn't open up or light up. What am I doing wring.
If you look under each of the Spellements you will see a fraction. For example on Firecat 5 / 75.

This means you have collected Five Firecat Spellements and need a total of 75 to get the spell or advance the spell to the next level.

Once you have collected the proper amount, you will be able to upgrade the spell.

Hope this helps

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Hi there- congratulations on starting to collect Spellements!

Spellement upgrades, however, take 75 spellements for the first upgrade. Keep working on building your collection, and once you've collected 75 for a specific spell, you'll be able to upgrade it. Good luck!!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
Thanks for the replies.However, it surely takes a LOT of Spellaments

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
This seems like the right place to post this. Because of my job I have large chunks of time when I cannot play. So spellments became an established feature during one of those times. Thus, they are a complete mystery to me. I understand you can enchant a spell with them, but I don't understand where to get them, etc. In other words where can I find or can someone tell me the very basic details of how do you get started with this and what do you do with it type of material? Thank you in advance!