Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Transformation spells match the player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Its nice to see Shadow Shrike have different versions depending if the caster is a monster, male player or female player, though this feature doesn't apply the rest of the other shadow transformation spell which is sad to hear. I think this feature should have been applied to all shadow transformation spell as it would show shadow forms have character as well shadow forms don't all look the same. Seeing the different features between Shadow Shrike have and every other shadow transformation spell have feels bit off and limited. I have looked at some art work done by wizard101 official artist for Shadow Magic, it shows there was more to the shadow forms that the game have and haven't included into the game yet. Every Shadow transformation spell deserves better.

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
I remember there being a difference in the male player and female player Shadow Seraph, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

I think Shadow Sentinel has so much armor that any differences may be unnoticeable (or I just haven't been paying attention).

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Each Shadow Self spell actually does have a different appearance depending on the player's chosen gender. On Shadow Sentinel and Shadow Seraph those changes are slightly more subtle and might not be immediately noticeable when seeing them for the first time, but last I checked there is a difference.