Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Warm Welcome to Wizard101 Europe.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
As EU Servers are soon going to be under KingsIsle, all the Wizards on the European Servers will also be coming to these message boards to say hello or look up information, so I wanted to extend my own greetings.

A big hello to everyone who is seeing this from the servers in Wizard101 Europe. We're happy to see these servers coming together. If you have any questions or want to socialize about the game, these Message Boards are the place to do so. I and others hope you are able to enjoy the game better now that the EU servers will be under KingsIsle.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Thank you for this wholesome greeting to the EU community soon to be arriving into the Spiral!

I cannot wait to answer and help as many new wizards as possible!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Welcome Friends!

Glad to have you on this side of the Spiral!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
As of today, the birdies tell me that GameForge's servers are closed. Wizard101 Europe is now under Kingsisle control.

Let's hope the transition goes smoothly. It's great to have Wizard101 Europe here!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Lookit Light on May 16, 2022 wrote:
As of today, the birdies tell me that GameForge's servers are closed. Wizard101 Europe is now under Kingsisle control.

Let's hope the transition goes smoothly. It's great to have Wizard101 Europe here!
You heard correct! Wizard101 EU is now under Gamigo/Kingsisle! Let's make sure to give them a warm welcome for sure! I'll be jumping into the servers soon to say hello and quest with some wizards!!