Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I recently found a glitch.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2014
Hello.
Days ago, i started azteca and when i got to the first boss to release the 3rd mystic from the cage, i realised the game glitched.
I did the dungeon with 3 friends. I opened the cage to release her, but when tried to exit the dungeon, my Quest was still to free her.
The cage was opened, she was free, but my quest was still there. I struggled 4 days figuring what's happening, doing the dungeon again and again and again, still with no succes and i couldn't do anything about it.
Today, i got a friend with me to try to figure it out, and we finally did it. The answer was to make the dungeon with my friends, so that the dungeon is full. I fled at the beginning of the dungeon and when they got to free her from the cage at the final, i teleported back to the dungeon to do it myself.
Please fix this, i wasted 4 days trying to figure out how i can fix it and it was a complete mess doing the dungeon again and again. I was about to quit playing this, thinking its a waste of time, but at the end, we figured it out and with some help, we got it done. Its not fair for me or anybody else to keep doing the same dungeon / quest 4 days in a row just to try and figure out how to unglitch that so please fix this. Its mega annoying and it gave me a really big headache. I know that my time is already wasted, but i struggled finding a way to fix this, so i can reply to aditional topics about this, but please try to fix this so the future players dont trigger the same thing again.

Christopher Drakesmith