Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle signs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2017
Hey, where can I buy castle labels/signs to put next to my teleports, so that me or whoever visits my house dont go through the wrong one.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
You can craft those signs, recipes are sold by Koyate Ghostmane in Zafaria. You can also buy them in the crown shop. I've also won a few doing daily quests.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Koyate Ghostmane in Zafaria sells the recipes to make signs. You can also buy the signs in the Crowns Shop.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
LuekShadows on Jan 25, 2022 wrote:
Hey, where can I buy castle labels/signs to put next to my teleports, so that me or whoever visits my house dont go through the wrong one.
It looks like there are some you can buy in the Crown Shop for Crowns

or the better option would be Koyate Ghostmane in Zafaria where you can craft them. However, you have to be a Legendary Crafter (and level 60) to be able to buy the recipes and he sells a variety of them.

Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2017
exp613 on Jan 27, 2022 wrote:
It looks like there are some you can buy in the Crown Shop for Crowns

or the better option would be Koyate Ghostmane in Zafaria where you can craft them. However, you have to be a Legendary Crafter (and level 60) to be able to buy the recipes and he sells a variety of them.

Good luck!
thank you, this helped a alot