Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you complete crafting quests!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
ok I am up to the crafting quest that needs 2 Sprit caller drums, but (and here is the hiccup) I need 2 conga drums to be able to make them. The recipe for these said Conga Drums is only available from the "Fantastic Voyage Expedition" which is only available from the "Fantastic Voyage Gauntlet Gift Card" which is no longer available. I checked, I would of bought it if it was available. Any suggestions on how to complete this Crafting quest.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I have the feeling that you may have read the information wrong for the Conga drum.

The conga drum is obtainable through fishing chests in Fantastic Voyage Expedition.

The recipe is available from Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp near the entrance to the Science Center.

He sells the recipe for 4,755 gold. The ingredients for the conga drum are as follows: 2 Giant, 1 Amethyst, 1 Crystal Vial, 2 Aether, 8 Shell, 12 Fossil and 4 Scales. Crafting is done on the Housing Crafting Station.

The other alternative to crafting the (conga) drums is to purchase them from the bazaar.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
NPC: Gearwise in the Celestia Base Camp sells the recipe for Conga Drums for 4,755 gold. You will need 2 x Giant TC, 1 x Amethyst, 1 x Crystal Vial, 2 x Aether, 8 x Shell, 12 x Fossil, and 4 x Scales.