Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Heap Power Grazer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Anyone know the Strat for the power grazer dungeon? Got absolutely destroyed the first time I tried to do it.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
The strategy I used for the final boss of this dungeon is to just spam hits but, not use any aoe. Treat the fight like you are fighting Belloq in Twin Giants. There an equalize cheat which caps damage at 3,000. Attack the White Tiger boss first until he dies. Then attack the Power Draconian with spam hits as well until he dies.
Do not use any aoe hits so no storm lord, tempest, dragoon amulets, scald or any spell that targets all enemies.

A strategy that might work is the nightbringer change bubble strategy that was frequently used on Fellspawn. Ideally best strategy have everyone spam and have like one healer as back up.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I'm asking this question, too. I tried to fight the Power Draconian the other day, but had absolutely no idea what to do.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I would like to know this also. The side quests I have tried in Lemuria are all very, very difficult. I have been unable to complete even one.