Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Loadouts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2015
The only problem I have with Wizard101 when playing is having to switch out my decks, to change between my deck setups quickly. For Example, I may have one deck set up for a Boss fight, and one set up for spamming mobs. The problem is I need to have 2 separate decks to quickly change these setups and more often than not those two separate decks are not the same, stat-wise. I have to sacrifice stats if I want to change between deck set ups quickly.

So what I am asking for is a Loadout system (for decks) so we can all stick to our best Deck. In this 'Loadout' system you can keep multiple setups saved on each deck in your backpack. At least 2-4 loadouts per deck.

-Each Loadout will be a saved setup, so unless you overwrite that Loadout's save it will load that Loadout when selected
-This way you can still have a setup that can be completely custom and separate from Loadouts (similar to how a deck is now)....but if you want you can quickly load your pre-custom made loadouts as well.

*It's basically like the outfit save system currently but just more-specific to decks.

Explorer
May 07, 2010
i love this idea and have wanted to see it in-game for a while!

like you, i run multiple decks for different purposes -- at minimum, a mob deck and a boss deck, and then at least one more deck on my support schools.

yet there's still a lot of needed changing of cards around for specific bosses, specifically cheating bosses, to be as efficient as possible while avoiding cheats. it's a big hassle having to tweak my deck for them all the time since i tend to farm multiple bosses that need different strategies at once.

a loadout system would really help with this, so we can just save a few loadouts for those specific bosses or strategies. it'd save a lot of time, and when we dont need them anymore (eg. done farming a certain boss), we can just erase them. i agree with you that around 3-5 allowed loadouts per deck is perfectly fair. i think this system would also help PvP players a lot.

and with a loadout system, maybe more players could just use one deck and rely more on loadouts? this would help with what you said about losing stats from simply switching decks. this happens to me too, even though i actually tend to use duplicates of the same deck (eg. my mob and boss decks are both the paradox deck). so its annoying that i lose stats switching between them even though they're literally the same item.

thanks for sharing this cool idea! i really hope it comes to the game someday

Survivor
Oct 30, 2021
That would be super convenient! The amount of times I ran into a battle, switched my loadout, just to realize I'm running my pvp set instead of my aoe set or boss set. Deck loadouts would be awesome

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015