Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkwind Glitch

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I have 5 decks on my Storm wizard:
  • Kossack Hand of Tempests
  • Beleno's Chivalric Gallery
  • Deck of Rubal Thunder
  • Antikythera Deck
  • Arcanum Exile Galeforce Set

Now, all of these decks give me extra slots for Storm spells. The total Storm slots for each deck respectively is 8, 8, 6, 7, and 8. The problem is, since the Lemuria update, I have only been able to put 4 Darkwinds into each of these decks. None of my other Storm spells are experiencing this glitch, only Darkwind. What's going on?

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Fable Finder on Dec 9, 2021 wrote:
I have 5 decks on my Storm wizard:
  • Kossack Hand of Tempests
  • Beleno's Chivalric Gallery
  • Deck of Rubal Thunder
  • Antikythera Deck
  • Arcanum Exile Galeforce Set

Now, all of these decks give me extra slots for Storm spells. The total Storm slots for each deck respectively is 8, 8, 6, 7, and 8. The problem is, since the Lemuria update, I have only been able to put 4 Darkwinds into each of these decks. None of my other Storm spells are experiencing this glitch, only Darkwind. What's going on?
They made it to where each of the 2 pip global spells only have a maximum of 4 copies.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Since last update you can have maximum 4 of each bubble spell. Thats not a glitch.
You should get same effect on khrisalys bubble spell

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Cowan lifesong on Dec 10, 2021 wrote:
They made it to where each of the 2 pip global spells only have a maximum of 4 copies.
Huh, what's the point of that?

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Stormwind 8108 on Dec 10, 2021 wrote:
Since last update you can have maximum 4 of each bubble spell. Thats not a glitch.
You should get same effect on khrisalys bubble spell
It's just the 2 pip bubbles that got effected.