Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making old Shatter purchasable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2017
I see that the old 3-pip, remove all wards version of shatter is still available, but it's much harder to get, now. Would it be possible to make it so it's sold alongside other tc from a vendor, or something? Maybe from Fitzhume? I've been farming Omen Stribog without a Myth wizard and the new version of TC shatter just doesn't cut it with how often Shadow Sentinel puts up wards/shields.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Berai on Dec 3, 2021 wrote:
I see that the old 3-pip, remove all wards version of shatter is still available, but it's much harder to get, now. Would it be possible to make it so it's sold alongside other tc from a vendor, or something? Maybe from Fitzhume? I've been farming Omen Stribog without a Myth wizard and the new version of TC shatter just doesn't cut it with how often Shadow Sentinel puts up wards/shields.
There's always using earthquake ...

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
crystalwizard12345... on Dec 3, 2021 wrote:
There's always using earthquake ...
Earthquake is literally the worst spell to use in place of shatter in the Omen fight. It will remove all traps on the sentinel. Using earthquake just sets you back to square 1 in the fight.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Was old Shatter made more rare b/c of PvP? If so, why not make old Shatter available again but disallow it in PvP?