Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much it costs to craft each stage deck deckathalon

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello fellow Wizards & Wiches. I am actually re-writing this article because apparently I spelled deckathalon incorrectly, which eventually lead to no one finding this. I learned that from a freind looking for this.

So on with the article. I have become an expert in all the deckathalon events. I was probably the first to craft the "Ultimate hands or fate" ( right after the seventh event ). I now have 2 of them working on a third. I often get asked what does it take to craft each deck. Well here it is by the exact numbers of what you need to craft each level deck from scratch. I am also including a reference letter chart.
( R = Regular Rune )
( E = Enhanced Rune )
( S = Superior Rune )

Deck 1 = 5 R runes
Deck 2 = 20 R runes
Deck 3 = 45 R runes
Deck 4 = 85 R runes, 2 E runes
Deck 5 = 160 R runes, 6 E runes
Deck 6 = 280 R runes, 14 E runes
Deck 7 = 475 R runes, 28 E runes, 2 S runes
Deck 8 = 795 R runes, 52 E runes, 4 S runes
Deck 9 = 1310 R runes, 93 E runes, 8 S runes
Deck 10 = 2145 Runes, 158 E runes, 18 S runes

So there You have it, hope it helps. It should give you a better understanding of what you will need from scratch. However, just be warned it will take a lot of dedication & grinding to achieve crafting the higher level decks. Best of luck to you all.

MARK DRAGONLEAF 2 Ultimate hands of fate & 1 of each school extra except balance.