Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Victory dance modification

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
There are a lot of different dances now - great.

how about a "no dance" option as well for those of us that don't want our character doing a victory dance after every battle?

Maybe some other sorts of emote such as sheathing a weapon, flexing muscles, folding arms and looking satisfied, or just standing there with the normal idle animation.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I think this is a great idea!

A no dance option would be nice, and I like your ideas on how to accomplish that. You could even add like a victory pose? Like with a character's hand pointing toward the sky or something, without dancing. The dancing's neat (my character personally uses the floss dance), but it would also be really cool to be able to do something else.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Halimeda on Oct 29, 2021 wrote:
I think this is a great idea!

A no dance option would be nice, and I like your ideas on how to accomplish that. You could even add like a victory pose? Like with a character's hand pointing toward the sky or something, without dancing. The dancing's neat (my character personally uses the floss dance), but it would also be really cool to be able to do something else.

yeah - a whole range of poses and animations maybe, instead of just dancing. A few could be drops or available for in game play, and a bunch could be crowns options.